Sunday, May 31, 2009

dun understand..........................


hey....
its been long time i don't write any on this page... erm..
i'm having such a hard+critical day everyday....
people around me.. always changed...
always gone... move away...
he's the one who made me realize that i have to be strong on my life...
bcz he will not always with me...
even though in the middle of sadness..
i have to be alone ~
erm..
he told me... can u understand me?
erm.. am i not understand him until now?
we had been 5years together....
i'm the one who's not understand him or he's the one that can't understand about me?
i gave all my life for him... my time, my attention, my love, my money n etc...
i shared with him....
i never keep any secrets from him...
i'm being so honest.. so naive...
coz i think i love him so much...
that's why i'm being like that...
am i not his lover?
is he love me?
is he want me to be him?
is he be honest with me until now?
what type of secrets he keeps from me until this moment?
i know he keep so much secrets from me...
but... i always give my hand for him...
i lend my ears...
i always be with him whenever he needs me...
i need him in my whole entire life...
erm...
in a nut shell...
i juz wanna tell u guys...
i love him so much..
seriously...
hope to have the happy ending in our life...
pray to GOD... amin~~



No comments:

Post a Comment