Friday, April 24, 2009

people have to change?for God sake...i'm totally blank...

today....
i've realized that sometimes people will change with the reasons or without the reasons..
someone who's so closed with me..
she too much changed...
her attitude, her smiles, her emotions, her strengh, her time and all about her...
totally changed....
i don't have any idea why she being like that lately...
it's all about me?
am i burden her all the time?
am i disturbing her life?
next...
the most guy that's so closed with me...
he also changed a lot...
am i do any mistake?
why he seems like another person?
he shouts at me, he make me sad, cry...
why all the day, he have to do all those things?
people always change...
but...
i'm the one who will wait for them always and all the time..
i don't care if they make me sad, cry, mad, and etc again and again..
but...
i still wait for them...
because i love them so much....
i love them all of my heart...
i love them more than myself....
i hope one day, you guys will find me....
thanks a lot....

2 comments:

  1. hey girl...did i hurt u?

    sorry for the time...i've rpomise to quit kan?

    i'll work on it - i promose!

    ice skating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.... smua org msti akn bubah kn? erm....
    tanx 4 everythings....

    ReplyDelete